ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU TO:
• Explain what Mindfulness is and how it can benefit our wellbeing
• Explain how Mindfulness can contribute to improved resilience
• Explore aspects of emotional intelligence and how they relate to mindfulness
• Explore the range of emotions and how they affect our responses
• Describe the gap between thoughts, feeling, and behaviour; and the opportunity for choice.
• Explain the importance of the breath as an anchor for present experience
• Use Mindfulness techniques to re-frame emotional state
• Cultivate compassion and self compassion
• Practice formal and informal mindfulness
• Devise own personal Action plan
Aimed at team members who want to develop mindfulness techniques in order to strengthen their resilience.
This one day course can be tailored for the company and will be held either in person or on the virtual platform Zoom or Microsoft Teams. There will be a question and answer section at the end of the workshop.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive training sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback.More Information
This course aims to provide delegates with an introduction to the concepts of a systematic approach to training.More Information
This course is aimed at users who have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and would like to progress in this area.More Information
Team? What Team? Why is it that my team feels dysfunctional? Why do we find it difficult to work together? What can I do differently? Surely it’s my manager’s fault? Other teams seem to work well together – why can’t we?More Information
Am I in a job that deals directly with customers over the telephone? Do I find it difficult to understand what they actually want at times? Why is it that my customers get irritated so quickly with me? My colleagues are getting great reviews and feedback, why am I not also? Do I know how to deal with difficult customers and customer complaints? Or do I just need to brush-up on my customer service and telephone communication skills?More Information
The purpose of this course is to enable delegates to understand the principles of communication, and how to communicate effectively within organisations.More Information
CHANGE… does that word just stress me out? Am I stressing at the moment because things at work are constantly changing? A new boss. New computer. Different process. Another office move. What’s next? How can I become more flexible? How can I become more adaptable to constant change at work?More Information